Date: 11/14/2020 11:06 PM
Size: 20.5 MB
Downloads: 161 times
Simple Video Compressor lives up to its name, providing video compression via FFMPEG optimization for achieving simple recording compression.
It is more like a wrapper that uses FFMPEG for encoding and FFPROBE for checking the resolution. The process really is super simple; place your media in the provided input folder, choose your CRF value (Constant Rate Factor), and confirm whether or not it is a screen recording (y/n). It will then go to work. When finished, it will let you know that the operation was successful, and the newly compressed video will drop into the output file (also included). That’s it – simple.
Simple Video Compressor was originally written for teachers, but its utilization can benefit any user wanting to compress video media in a simple but efficient manner.
Simple Video Compressor requires 7-Zip or similar to unpack.
Simple Video Compressor Features:
- Simple to use requiring very little input from the user.
- Encoding using x264
- Web compatible output
- CRF based encoding, hence faster than 2-pass and better qulaity than single pass
- Maximum reduction in file size without breaking video playback in android devices
- Default optimized for screen recordings
- Batch mode
- Auto 1080p downscaling option
- Audio compression using Opus