Author: A & M Neuber Software
Date: 04/25/2020 07:59 AM
Size: 2.87 MB
License: Shareware $29.00
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 8776 times
Security Task Manager analyzes and rates all processes running on your machine, then once it finds software that potentially endangers, monitors, or slows your system down it can assist in safely removing them.
It will promptly show all active processes on your computer making it easy to recognize the inherently hazardous nature of each process. No other Task Manager or Process Viewer has this feature. Furthermore, you can put a process into quarantine or search the internet for information about that process before proceeding with remedy.
For each Windows process, Security Task Manager displays:
- Unique security risk rating – the security risk rating indicates the likelihood of a process being potential spyware, malware, or a Trojan. The rating is purely based on behavior and code analysis and does not use any signature files.
- Comments from our experts and user community
- Free online scan with all known Antivirus engines
- Full directory path and file name
- Process description
- CPU usage graph
- Embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard monitoring, browser supervision or manipulation)
- Process type (e.g. visible window, systray program, DLL, IE-plugin, startup service)