Date: 05/17/2020 06:39 PM
Size: 3.09 MB
Downloads: 25798 times
ScreenToGif is a small tool that allows you to record a selected area of your screen and save it as a GIF.
ScreenToGif will permit you to record your screen and save the recording directly to a GIF looped animation. It also allows easy pausing and resuming to record, move, and place the window anywhere to record what you want. You can add text, subtitles, and title frames along with access to edit/export the frames, add filters, revert, make yo-yo style, change frame delay, add borders, and you can continue working on other things even while the program is recording.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small-sized, portable, and multi-language executable.
- Start/Pause and stop your recording using your F keys.
- Multi-language: Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Greek, French, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese and Tamil.
- GreenScreen unchanged pixels to save kilobytes.
- You can apply actions/filters to selected frames.
- Fullscreen Recording.
- Snapshot Mode.
- Drag and Drop to add frames to the editor.