Author: Saleen Software
Size: 5.02 MB
Downloads: 18790 times
ScanFS is a powerful disk search and cataloging program that allows you to perform multiple file searches, and more.
This utility supports simple or regular expressions for file names/contents and allows for live previews of file contents and images as well. It also shows how much space, file path, common name, and the date the file was created.
ScanFS can also operate as a cataloging system that permits storage of all file information within a database for offline searching.
- Search in single directories or directory groups
- Search and replace in multiple files
- Supports simple or regular expressions for filenames and file contents
- Live preview of file contents, without the need to rescan the file system
- Live preview of images
- Windows Explorer integration (by clicking the search button, or pressing F3)
- Search using multiple file patterns
- Save/Load search criteria
- Full unicode support (filenames, file contents, search results, search and replace)
- Refine search mode (search within catalogs or existing results)
- Copy/Move/Delete/Rename files and/or directories
- Drag-drop support, e.g. drop files in explorer windows
- Can be used as a visual replacement for the command-line grep command