Author: Skybird communications
Date: 06/29/2020 01:36 PM
Size: 4.07 MB
Downloads: 11587 times
ScanDir is designed to filter and print directory listings, (pre)view text and image files, play media files, open (run) program files and generate an MD5 checksum for selected files.
ScanDir’s many options include; masks, multiple strings, and selections based upon file size, file date, and file type). A group of selected files (items list) can be used to delete, copy, move, rename, join, split, and change attributes of the selected files. File names can be copied to the clipboard, printed, saved as ASCII text file, or as .CSV file (which can be imported by most spreadsheet programs). It is also possible to rename files during copy or move.
In addition to searching for a specific drive, ScanDir can process a pre-defined list of directories or disks. Groups of directories can also be excluded from scanning.
ScanDir file and directory functions include:
- Select and Rename multiple files in multiple directories
- Select and Copy files from multiple directories
- Select and Copy files including the directory structure
- Create, Rename or Delete multiple directories
- Change Attributes of selected files across multiple directories