Author: Ron’s Place Apps
Date: 06/11/2020 12:16 PM
Size: 2.72 MB
Downloads: 64048 times
Ron’s Editor is a powerful CSV file editor capable of opening any format of separated text, including the standard comma and tab separated files (CSV and TSV).
This file editor allows total control over all of their content and structure.
Ron’s Editor Features:
Loads any tabular text format
- Separators can be configured, to align with file extensions. For individual custom formats, the Import Wizard can be used to open any separated or fixed width format from a file or the clipboard.
Full control over text format
- Full text encoding supported: Utf-7, Utf-8, Utf-16 and Utf-32 (both big endian and little endian), with automatic detection. Line break format automatically detected and changeable.
Flexible export capabilities
- Export to text (separated or fixed width), HTML, XML, and Excel directly.
Change the type
- Columns can be given data types to allow correct sorting and filtering. For example, changing a column to a type of date.
Split and merge
- Both rows and columns can be split and merged, providing powerful re-structuring and de-duplication capabilities.
Filter and Summarize<
- Quickly and easily filter, sort and summarize the data with quick filter access from a context menu on the table. Quick Find – one key-press to search the whole document.
- Single-click auto-width, auto-height rows, quick zoom.