Author: Horizon DataSys
Size: 16.4 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 42246 times
RollBack RX Home Edition is an easy-to-use workstation time machine that enables you to quickly restore your PC to a previous state.
RollBack Home Edition helps users better manage and lock-down Windows-based PCs. Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses or even botched software installations can be instantly reversed in seconds.
RollBack RX Features:
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months to any previous snapshot.
- Will not affect computer performance and uses minimal system resources.
- Supports up to 7 snapshots.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system.
- Will Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows cannot start).
- Ability to back out of any failed program and OS updates as well as botched updates.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds.
- Compatible with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client.
- Locks snapshots to prevent automated deletions.
- Complete with an intuitive GUI based snapshot manager.
- Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backward as well as forwards to any available system snapshot.
- Allows users to safely test any software, and complete a 100% uninstall.
- Ability to retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot.
- Manually take a snapshot on demand.
- Task Scheduler comes pre-configured to a take a snapshot at the first boot of the day and upon execution of a “Setup.exe” function.
Requires system restart