Author: Robert Jan Versluis
Date: 11/15/2020 10:04 AM
Size: 24.6 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 49414 times
Rocrail is a free application for Windows, Android, and more designed to control model train layouts.
Rocrail allows train and tech lovers to control their model railroads and accessories completely. Your trains can be either manually controlled or completely controlled by the software in automatic mode. A mixed operation allows you to control some trains manually and other trains in fully automatic mode.
Rocrail has a few different applications for train control:
- A Dispatcher Panel for manually operating an analog or digital train
- Continuous digital operations, semi-automatic, or based on schedules, or Automatic
- Control of car systems, ambient lighting systems (weather, time of day simulation), and other accessoriesRocrail can be used three different ways:
- Rocview – the traditional user interface, installed with Rocrail
- Rocweb – web client for all (also mobile) devices
- andRoc – for all Android based devices