Author: Cockos Incorporated
Date: 04/04/2020 07:05 AM
Size: 12.9 MB
License: Shareware $60.00
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 117107 times
REAPER is an application that lets you record, arrange, edit, and render multi-track waveform audio. The last freeware version also available.
- Supports ASIO, Kernel Streaming, WaveOut, and DirectSound for playback and recording
- Reads WAV, OGG, MP3 and MIDI files, records WAV and MIDI files
- Lets you arrange any number of items in any number of tracks
- Supports audio processing plug-ins (DirectX, VST, and Jesusonic) with automation
- Volume, pan controls and envelopes per track
- Multi-layer undo/redo support
- User creatable color themes
You get 60 days of evaluation free, with full functionality, and no strings attached. The $60.00 discounted license applies to individuals using REAPER for personal use only, or you are an individual or business using REAPER commercially, and yearly gross revenue does not exceed USD $20,000, or you are an educational or non-profit organization.