Date: 10/30/2020 07:10 PM
Size: 3.84 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 1183 times
Quick Picture Viewer is an Open Source image viewer that is equally versatile and simple.
This lightweight image viewer is a solid replacement option for the default Windows photo viewer. It comes with many useful standard features like rotate, flip, and other useful options, including; open image with an external app or show in file explorer, picture in picture mode, and built-in screenshot. It also supports drag n’ drop and dark mode.
Quick Picture Viewer is the perfect alternative to your default windows photo viewer that remains light on resources but full of enough useful features to set it apart.
Quick Picture Viewer Features:
- Supported image formats: .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .exif, .gif, .bmp, .dib, .rle, .tiff, .tif
- Supported other file types: .ico, .webp, .svg, .dds, .tga
- Basic image editing: rotate, flip, change file type
- Copy, paste to clipboard
- Checkerboard background
- Window can be always on top, borderless and fullscreen
- Set image as desktop background
- Print image or export to PDF
- View image details