Author: Nenad Hrg
Date: 06/04/2020 08:53 AM
Size: 685 KB
Downloads: 427968 times
Q-Dir is a free option to make managing your files and folders easy by allowing you to quickly regulate your hard disks, network folders, USB-drives, floppy disks, and other storage devices.
While using this handy file manager, you can use the Quadro-View technique. You don’t have to renounce the usual, Drag and Drop, all Views, and other functions of your system.
There is no need for it to be installed and can be executed efficiently from the desktop and can be carried on a small USB-stick or other memory devices.
- Favorites: Quick access to most often used folders.
- Drag&Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Clipboard: Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Folder-Type: ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system – folders, shortcuts …
- Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols) .
- Export: to XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML.
- Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
- Screen magnifier: anything on the screen can be enlarged.
- Color Filter: Different colors for different item types (e.g. *.log;*.txt).
- Highlight-Filter: Effective way for fast items highlighting.
- File-Filter: Allows for quick and easy filtering of the items.
- Columns: All columns support, and save function .
- Quick-Link’s: For fast folder access.
- Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu/…
- Multi-INI: Several INI files for Q-Dir.
- Tree-View: Simple and quadruple.
- Preview: Allows a quick preview.