Author: Jumping Bytes
Size: 11.4 MB
Downloads: 82877 times
PureSync is designed to be a file synchronizer and backup tool, allowing you to compare, synchronize, and backup your files.
This backup utility is extremely easy-to-use while still retaining many powerful features you will find useful, such as conflict detection and resolving multiple backups of files and complete folders. Additionally, you have full control over what will be synced in which direction. It features an easy-to-use UI and supports Drag & Drop of folders and a wizard to help you step-by-step through the backup process, ensuring an error-free backup.
PureSync also has a special Foto-Sync for digital cameras allowing you to copy only the new photos from the camera while sorting out the others, ensuring that they are not copied again.
- Easy handling
- Subfolder/multiple folders
- Automatic synchronization/backups
- Filter (i.e., date, size, …)
- Paths with environment variables, such as% USERPROFILE%
- Path information with placeholders for date and time
- Download web pages/files from the internet
- Special photo sync
- Comparison with recovery point
- Transfer files
The free version contains all the features we have listed above, but the Pro version (starting at $22.80) adds the following features:
- FTP support
- Restore files from a recovery point
- Copy open files
- More than 15 jobs
- Special filters
- Email notification
- Run as another user