Date: 11/12/2020 03:26 PM
Size: 5.35 MB
Downloads: 14555 times
PicoTorrent is a BitTorrent client that is fast and light on memory usage.
It is the essentials of a BitTorrent client and includes only individually picked features, no ads, and is rolled into a native interface, ensuring that it has a seamless desktop integration. PicoTorrent is designed to be as simple as possible and is built directly on the Windows API for a familiar look to any Windows user; access to the necessary controls is contained within your context menu.
PicoTorrent will provide all skill levels a powerful but simple way to work with torrents.
- PicoTorrentCore now successfully builds on GCC
- PicoTorrent now has a permanent peer ID (-PI-)
- Shows a warning if a user tries to add a torrent already in the session
- All dialogs are now centered horizontally on their parent
- Add an overview page to the torrent details dialog
- Add a WebSocket API
- Add a storage mode option to the add torrent dialog
- Add a ratio column to the torrent list view