Author: Scand Ltd.
Date: 11/03/2020 03:09 PM
Size: 10.4 MB
Downloads: 55883 times
Outlook4Gmail is an Outlook add-in providing easy contacts synchronization of your Outlook and Gmail accounts and address books.
This add-in uses the maximum correspondence of Outlook and Gmail contact details: Name, Company, Phones, Emails, Addresses, Dates, Persons, Notes, etc.
You define the direction of synchronization/update: you can sync or update either the Outlook or the Gmail address book (one-way synchronization) or choose to update both accounts simultaneously (two-way synchronization).
- Three-way synchronization of contacts will make all address books identical after the sync process is over.
- Real-time synchronization/update when the Outlook address book is being changed.
- Possibility to set the Gmail account list used for synchronization based on ‘one-to-many,’ ‘many-to-one,’ and ‘many-to-many’ schemes.
- One-way synchronization of contacts when the target address book may be either in Outlook or Gmail, while the source one is declared read-only.
- Synchronization of both main and additional properties of a contact (Name, Company, Phones, Emails, Addresses, Dates, Persons, Notes, etc.)
- Tracking and viewing events logs of the synchronization/update process.Limitations:
You can utilize Outlook4Gmail for free, but it only provides a 3-way syncing option, basic syncing filters, syncing of custom Outlook contacts folders, multiple Outlook data files (*.pst) support, Microsoft Exchange public folders scan & syncing, automated time interval & big data syncing, and finally duplicates check and elimination. Prices are volume-based for the full-featured version which start at $28.98 per license (or $16.98 for 5+ licenses) and further include:
- Multiple Google accounts contact syncing
- Syncing of contact categories with Google Groups/Labels
- Syncing of Google Contact Group/Label with the selected Outlook folder and vice versa
- Syncing of contacts’ pictures (users’ avatars)
- 3-way syncing option
- Recurring appointments support
- Recurrent events’ exceptions support
- Custom calendar syncing
- Calendar merging option
- Multiple Google accounts calendar syncing
- Internet calendar and users’ shared calendar syncing
- 3-way syncing option
- Regular task synchronization
- Recurring Outlook tasks with Google task list syncing
- Multiple Google accounts task list syncing