Size: 1.34 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7
Downloads: 14836 times
NoVirusThanks Registry Guard uses a kernel-mode driver to prevent any process or only specific processes from writing, reading or deleting custom registry keys values.
This is something that should be used only by advanced users. Techs might find it handy to install on clients computers that constantly get infected through the registry, for example. You can also write custom rules but should restart afterward.
The program lacks a backup but has an export for any changes you do make and also keeps a log file. That said, this won’t help you if you screw up the registry. Tweaking.Com Registry Backup can make a backup for you. It is part of Tweaking.Com Windows Repair as well.
NoVirusThanks Registry Guard Features:
- Prevent the modification of specific registry keys and values
- Useful to protect all registry autostart locations
- Write your own rules to block custom registry keys and values
- Specify to monitor any process or only specific processes
- Easy-to-write rules thanks to wildcarding and aliases
- Monitor the creation of registry keys
- Monitor the writingmodification of registry values
- Monitor the deletion of registry keys and values
- Monitor the reading of registry values
- Show useful information when an action is blocked
- Powerful protection thanks to the kernel-mode driver
- Supports all Microsoft Windows Vista+ OSs
- Very lightweight in memory and CPU usage