Size: 120 KB+
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 40448 times
NirCmd is a small command-line utility that allows you to do some useful tasks without displaying any user interface.
NirCmd is a very complex program, that must be used only by professionals.
By running NirCmd with simple command-line option, you can write and delete values and keys in the Registry, write values into INI file, dial to your internet account or connect to a VPN network, restart windows or shut down the computer, create shortcut to a file, change the created / modified date of a file, change your display settings, turn off your monitor, open the door of your CD-ROM drive, and more.
- New paramsfile command: Allows you to execute a command multiple times by loading the parameters from a text file.
- New actions in win command: move, center, settext.
- New ‘child’ action in win command: Allows you to move/hide child windows (For example: the start button in the system tray)
- New clipboard command: Allows you to put a string in the clipboard, and clear the clipboard.
- New gac command: Allows you to install assemblies in Global Assembly Cache.