Size: 24.1 MB
Downloads: 35 times
Nethor is a free packet analyzer and visualizer designed for working with multiple open Pcap/Pcapng files and more.
This multipane packet analyzer is capable of monitoring and intercepting transmitted network data packets. It can also decode them as well. All features and options are displayed from a modern UI that includes a tool for visualizing nodes and packets through several different options readily available.
Nethor can perform offline analysis of tcpdump (libpcap) and Pcap NG files with the ability to open multiple files but operate them as a single. There is also the ability to display filtering, perform the detailed inspection of several protocols and support Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, and IPv4/6 link types. You can also actively perform live capture (IP only) with all modules/views supporting packet filters and live packets capture.
- Visualized connections in matrix
- Visualized IP connections in a World map
- Visualized packets on a timeline with drag & drop zoom
- Passive OS fingerprinting using databases from Satori
- Packet Playback
- Resolves physical, network, and transport addresses (uses captured DNS data for address resolution)
- Resolves IP addresses using system DNS servers. Disabled by default
- Extracts host/domain names from DHCP packets. Extracts NetBIOS names from NBNS/NBDS packets
- Geo IPv4 and IPv6 integrated
- Simple packet data hex/text edit
- Packet data hex/text search
- Many customizable settings to setup the application as you prefer. Automatically stored
- MAC address Information: Age, organization and address
- I/O graph
- Top 5-20 chart with several categories