Size: 7.61 MB
Downloads: 133536 times
NetBalancer Free can set and monitor your download and upload transfer rate priority for applications.
Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from the web – lower their network priority with this app.
Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
NetBalancer Free currently supports the following priorities:
- High priority
- Normal priority
- Low priority
- Block traffic
- Ignore traffic
- Limit traffic
- Set download and upload speed limits for a process
- Show all system processes with their in and out network traffic speed
- Show current connection for any process
- Show downloaded and uploaded traffic for any process since it started
- View overall system traffic as a graph
- Show last 15 seconds traffic in system tray
- NetBalancer Free allows you to fine tune priorities
The unregistered version is limited to a maximum of 3 process priorities/limits and 3 rules at a time. Since version 6.1 all other limits have been removed.