Author: Thezeal Software
Date: 04/28/2020 06:53 AM
Size: 10.6 MB
License: Open Source
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Android
Downloads: 63619 times
Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software.
Money Manager Ex primarily helps organize one’s finances and keeps track of where, when, and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird’s eye view of your financial worth.
Money Manager includes all the necessary features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness – something one can use every day.
Manage Multiple Accounts
- Create and maintain an electronic checkbook – Checking, Savings, Credit Card or Loans, Stock Investment Accounts, Assets
Checking, Savings, Credit Card or Loan Accounts
- Manage income and expense transactions within these accounts
- Create your own categories and organize these transactions to track where your money comes or goes.
- Manage money transfers between accounts
- Mark transactions as reconciled, unreconciled or void to track them against your bank statements
- Manage Payees
Stock/Bonds/Mutual Fund Accounts
- Track your shares, bonds and related investments
- Track the gain/loss for each investment
- Update current share price with Money Manager Ex
General Account Features
- Ability to handle multiple currencies across accounts
- Internationalization of currency formatting
- Unicode support for all data storage
- Track closed Accounts
- Setup accounts as favorite accounts
- Track your Bills and Deposits- Create bills & deposits to be reminded of your upcoming bills and deposits, so you never miss a payment or deposit
- Account Summary Views and Navigation- An easy to use tree view navigator to navigate across accounts and summarized views of your accounts, upcoming bills & deposits and income vs. expenses
- Budgeting- Setup budgets for a calendar year and see how you are doing overtime.
- Importing, Exporting and Printing- Ability to import, export and print your account information
- Import information from Excel in CSV format
- Import information from QIF format (Microsoft Money & Quicken)
- Export information from any account to Excel (Comma Separated Value -.CSV) format
- Printing of reports/accounts with inbuilt print preview.
- View your spending/expenses in a wide variety of ways.
- View spending by category over a date range for specific or all accounts
- View spending on a single category over time
- View income vs expenses
- View spending by payee
- View expenses and how you are doing on a budget.
Will run on Windows XP but not supported.