Date: 11/11/2020 10:07 AM
Size: 1.91 MB
Downloads: 3244 times
MiTeC Windows Registry Recovery is a freeware utility designed to allow for the extraction and reading of Windows registry hive files.
MiTeC Windows Registry Recovery can extract useful information about the configuration and windows installation settings of a host machine. The registry hive is permitted to be exported into REGEDIT4 format, and every topic data can be saved to CSV file format.
List of MiTeC Windows Registry Recovery individual explorers:
- In this explorer, you can see basic file properties and checksums.
Security Record Explorer
- Displays all security records used in the registry. Usage counter, owner SID, group SID, list of affected keys, and list of SACL and DACL is displayed for every record with flags and permissions enumerated. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry hives.
- Displays Machine SID and part of SYSKEY. Enumerates local user and group accounts and some of their properties. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SAM hive.
- Displays Windows name, ID and key, install date, and user registration info. Enumerates installed software with descriptions and install date and list of installed hotfixes with description. This explorer is available only in the SOFTWARE registry hive (Product ID and key are extracted in SYSTEM hive too). Last boot and shutdown date-times are extracted only from SYSTEM hive.
- Displays quick overview (CPU, Monitors, Video and Sound card and Network cards) and full device map of configured devices that worked on the host machine. They are displayed in the “like Device Manager” tree with some properties. This explorer is available for the SYSTEM registry hive.
- Displays user and machine name and tree-based Start menu for selected USER hive. This explorer is available for the USER registry hive.
- Enumerates applications that are registered to be run after startup. This explorer is available for the SOFTWARE registry hive.
Services and Drivers
- Enumerates all installed services and drivers with properties. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SYSTEM hive.
- Displays all installed network clients, protocols, and services. Enumerates all defined network connections with its TCP/IP configuration. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SYSTEM hive.
Windows Firewall Settings
Displays settings (rules) for the Windows Firewall. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SYSTEM hive.
- Displays all environment variables. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SYSTEM hive.
- Displays shell folders (folders known to the system). This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SYSTEM hive.
- Digs out all Outlook Express accounts and their settings. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry USER hive.
- This explorer displays the whole registry in known tree format. Contains powerful searching and data interpreter.