Date: 06/01/2020 07:22 PM
Size: 130 KB
Requires: Win 8 / 7 / Vista
Downloads: 133 times
Mirror is a Command-Line utility designed to copy a directory to another location and can be easily used in scripts and batch files.
After copying, if the destination directory already exists, Mirror will only copy the files that have been added, modified, or deleted compared to the source directory.
Mirror is perfectly adapted to performing frequent backups. Additionally, compared to a classical directory copy, Mirror saves time by only copying new or modified files. Also, when Mirror detects that a file is no longer present in the source directory, it will delete it from the destination directory as well. This process saves disk space if you are renaming or moving files.
An extensive Help file is available here (the options list is at the end).
- Mirroring of two directories
- Only the modified files are copied, using adjustable criteria: size, modification time, archive attribute, file contents comparison
- Inclusive or exclusive mode: copy only some files, or all files but some of them
- Patterns such as *.txt or *\.git to limit the number of files to copy
- Advanced support of modification times: FAT imprecisions and limitations are supported
- Unicode support
- Many logging options