Author: Sylvain Rougeaux
Size: 75.4 MB
Downloads: 72829 times
MetatOGGer makes it possible to rename, tag, and easily classify your Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Speex, and MP3 files.
You can add the support of other audio formats via plug-ins. The operations can be done manually or automatically by seeking information in a local database of several hundreds of thousands of discs (from MusicBrainz).
MetatOGGer is the first tagging tool that boasts a dynamic and vector user interface based on the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). This software offers an excellent simplicity-power report compared to the competition.
It allows you to:
- Edit tags manually or using C # scripts
- Get tags from filename or path
- Rename files based on tags
- Organize files based on tags (copying, moving, symbolic linking with Vista)
- Retrieve tags from a local database containing more than 300000 discs
- TRetrieve covers from the internet
- Identify files from their acoustic fingerprint
- Quickly clean unwanted tags