Author: Code Industry Ltd.
Size: 42.8 MB
Downloads: 11061 times
Master PDF Editor is a cross-platform utility that allows you to work efficiently with PDF documents and has many useful features included.
There is a ton of multi-purpose functionality provided straight out of the box. With Master PDF Editor, you will easily view, create, and modify PDF documents. You can also merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, as well as add comments, sign and encrypt PDF files, and add watermarks. You have access to powerful annotation tools like Sticky Note, Measuring tools, and shapes, as well as the enhanced editing capabilities via strikethrough, underline, and highlighting functions.
Master PDF Editor can be used as a virtual printer enabling you to print documents via various print supporting apps like Microsoft Word/Excel, OpenOffice, etc.
Master PDF Editor Features:
- Edit PDF text, images, and pages with full editing features
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones
- Add and edit bookmarks in PDF files
- Encrypt and protect PDF files using 128-bit encryption
- Convert XPS files to PDF
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF
- Split and merge PDF files
- Dynamic XFA form support
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values
- Fast and simple filling out of PDF forms
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color, etc.)
Adds watermark to output file until purchased but retains full functionality.