Author: Mouser’s Software
Date: 01/25/2020 10:12 AM
Size: 2.44 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 16329 times
LaunchBar Commander is an app launcher that can be docked to the side of your screen allowing you to configure buttons and menus to launch your favorite programs.
It was crafted for functionality rather than just another pretty tool, that said, it does include some skins if you want to spruce up its appearance a little – but don’t expect anything overly fancy.
LaunchBar Commander will store your docking bar configurations in handy self-contained files which permit easy backups, quick configuration switches, and moving them between your machines. The emphasis is on providing highly configurable Menus rather than a bunch of buttons – you can build in-depth and varying types of hierarchical menus. It also contains a robust tree configuration tool that fully supports drag n’ drop, copy and paste, easy temporary disabling, multiple configuration files, and more.
LaunchBar Commander features:
- Multiple dock support – a single instance of the program can support multiple docks and tray menus
- Robust support for virtual file menus – configure menu items to give you access to specific folders, with many options
- Drag and drop runtime support – drop files onto buttons to open them with the specific program, or add them to the launch bar
- Smart tree building – extracts icons and descriptions from files and pictures
- Advanced button and menu types – including switchable Tool Buttons, Batch Buttons, Virtual Links, and more coming soon
- Smart icon retrieval – use application icons, standalone .ico files, or even .bmp files
- Special menu building blocks for Start Menu, MyDocuments, etc. More coming soon (control panel, printers)
- Works great on removable USB flash type drives – will auto-adjust to changing drive letters and requires no installation
- Optional use of skins to get the perfect look to match your background wallpaper
- Easily toggle launch bars to tray mode so you can use them as tray-menus to save some space on your desktop