Author: Kaspersky Lab
Date: 02/21/2020 08:37 AM
Size: 14.6 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
Downloads: 92227 times
Kaspersky Products Remover easily uninstalls most Kaspersky products completely from your machine.
If an error occurs when uninstalling a Kaspersky Lab product with Windows (Control Panel –> Programs and Features), then download and launch the free tool KAVremover.
In order to fully remove the product, perform the following actions:
1: Download Kavremover.
2: Boot your computer in Safe Mode.
3: Run Kavremover.
4: Restart your computer after the utility completes.
Removal utility enables complete uninstall of the following products:
- Kaspersky Small Office Security for Personal Computer / File Server, all versions
- Kaspersky Total Security (all versions)
- Kaspersky PURE, all versions
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus (all versions)
- Kaspersky Internet Security (all versions)
- Kaspersky Password Manager, all versions
- Kaspersky Fraud Prevention for Endpoint, all versions
- AVP Tool driver
- Kaspersky Security Scan 3.0
- Kaspersky Security Scan 2.0
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8/10 for Windows (for File Servers)
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8/10 for Windows (for Workstations)
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 R2 for Windows Workstations
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 R2 for Windows Servers
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 FS MP4
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 SOS MP4
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 WKS MP4
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition
- Kaspersky Network Agent 10
- Kaspersky Lab Network Agent 8/9
Note that the utility deletes all activation data and you will need to activate your product after reinstalling.