Author: J. River, Inc.
Date: 04/05/2020 06:25 PM
Size: 37.8 MB
License: Shareware $49.98+
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 203732 times
With JRiver Media Center you can organize and experience all your media: Music, photos, and video, all from a single easy to use software program.
This multimedia utility will permit you to quickly connect your PC to your home entertainment hardware and control it all with a remote as well as easy loading of your music on your iPod while you watch TV. It can also help you collect, organize and play media files. It includes full support for almost all cameras including Canon and Kodak cameras as well as others that use the WIA interface.
Copy music from JRiver Media Center to a portable digital audio player or move digital camera photos into MC’s powerful image library. You can make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. More than one soundcard? Play different music simultaneously in different rooms.
JRiver Media Center Features:
- Image enhancement during a slide show or for e-mail and web upload.
- Display color images as black-and-white or sepia.
- JPG, BMP, TIFF, RAW and PNG support.
- With one click, acquire images from your camera and load them into your media library.
- Basic image editing.
- Remote control Improved learning mode and additional commands.
- Handheld Devices
For the iPod:
- Single Click Synchronization of iPod audio and data with MC.
- Apply Replay Gain to files on iPod.
- Dynamically adjust playback volumes.
- Audible file bookmarking.
- iPod play counts, date last played, and rating transfer to MC from iPod.
For players that support synchronization or appear as a drive:
- Drag and Drop on Handheld images in the Action Window.
- One-click synchronization.
For players that appear as a drive:
- Auto create a folder structure based on tags.
- Designate a root directory.
- For Microsoft PlaysForSure devices
- And more….
Fully functional 30-day trial.