Date: 07/04/2020 06:53 PM
Size: 22.1 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 6539 times
HeidiSQL provides you with an easy-to-use option for viewing and editing data/structures from machines running MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, or PostgreSQL database systems.
This database management program also permits you to create and run custom queries, with extended capabilities provided through the included tools. This incorporates a user management module that enables you to specify ala carte user access permissions.
HeidiSQL will allow you to browse and edit data, create and edit tables, views, procedures, triggers, as well as scheduled events. Additionally, you can export structure and data, either to an SQL file, clipboard or to other servers. It also can quickly export and import various other settings via a single click.
- Connect to multiple servers in one window
- Connect to servers via command line
- Connect via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers, and scheduled events.
- Generate nice SQL-exports, compress these afterward, or put them on the clipboard.
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
- Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
- Bulk edit tables (move to DB, change the engine, collation etc.)
- Batch-insert ASCII or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
- Launch a parallel mysql.exe command line window using your current connection settings
- And much more