Author: JAM Software
Date: 01/13/2020 08:30 AM
Size: 14.0 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 71638 times
HeavyLoad is intended to stress all resources of a PC (like CPU, RAM, hard disk, network, operating system, etc.) to test if it will run reliably under heavy load. This is useful for the assessment of essential files or database servers before using them productively or to check if your new PC might get too hot when used intensively.
HeavyLoad also allows testing the behavior of systems under fading system resources (memory, disk space).
Full CPU load
- This test fully loads the processor up to 100%. For this purpose, HeavyLoad performs a complex calculation.
Write temp file
- HeavyLoad creates a temp file to which it writes data continuously during the test. The data rate at which the test file will be written to disk can be specified in the options dialog.
- HeavyLoad continuously allocates memory so that the system has less available memory. The data rate at which the memory will be allocated can be specified in the options.
- This test starts for each local partition, an instance of TreeSize Free. TreeSize Free will run in a continuous loop until the test is terminated.
- https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/how_to_get_windows_experience_index_score_in_windows_10.htmlHow to Update and Find Your Windows Experience Index Score
- https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/how_to_identify_the_hardware_in_your_computer.htmlHow to Identify the Hardware in Your Computer
- https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/three_ways_to_find_out_how_many_cores_your_cpu_has.htmlThree Ways to Find Out How Many Cores Your CPU has
- https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/how_to_check_what_graphic_card_(gpu)_is_in_your_computer.htmlHow to Check What Graphic Card (GPU) Is in Your Computer
- https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/how_to_check_your_memory_(ram)_speedavailable_slots_and_more.htmlHow to Check Your Memory (RAM) Speed, Available Slots and More