Author: Hasleo Software
Size: 22.8 MB
Downloads: 2760 times
Hasleo Disk Clone allows you to migrate Windows to another disk, clone a disk to another disk, or clone one partition to another location.
It can be used for several scenarios, including, but not limited to, Windows migration to San SD or HDD without needing to reinstall Windows and other applications. You can also clone one disk to another disk as a backup and clone a partition to another location without data loss. All are performed from an easy-to-navigate interface that leads you through the steps. Any incompatible requests are displayed in red.
Hasleo Disk Clone is designed to make the entire process of migrating, performing disk/partition backups manageable even for those unfamiliar with the process permitting full safeguard of your data. However, if you do get stuck, a guide is located at the author’s site for reference.
Hasleo Disk Clone Features:
- Migrate Windows from one disk to another without reinstalling Windows/apps
- Clone one disk to another and make sure the disks’ data matches
- Clone a partition to another location without losing any data
- Easily adjust the size and location of the destination partition
- Safely and efficiently upgrade your disk to a larger one
- Fully compatible with GPT and UEFI