Date: 06/13/2020 07:34 PM
Size: 12.7 MB+
License: Open Source
Downloads: 84121 times
HandBrake is a multithreaded tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
HandBrake is the perfect tool for converting DVD’s to MPEG-4 format or even backing up to a disk. With it, you can easily convert your videos and subtitles and write them into AVI, MPEG-4 format, OGM video or AAC, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis audio. You also have the option to preview results, create task lists (for batch conversions), configure the program’s settings, among many other useful advantages that are included with this audio and video tool.
- Multi-platform, Multi-threaded Video Transcoder
- Video Encoding to several popular formats (H.264, Mpeg-4, Mpeg-2, Theora)
- File Formats (MP4 and MKV)
- Audio Encoding (and passthru) – AAC, MP3, FLAC, AC3, DTS, DTSHD etc
- Subtitle Support (SRT, SSA, VOBSub, Closed Captions)
- Filters (DeInterlace, DeTelecine, Deblocking, Cropping, Scaling)
- Presets for common use-cases
- Convert video from nearly any format