Date: 06/16/2020 07:14 AM
Size: 25.9 MB
Downloads: 167509 times
GOM Player is a free video player with built-in support for most popular video and Media Player formats, a Codec Finder service and more. Hands-free control available with GOM Remote.
It also comes complete with its built-in codec system that supports most formats. If it encounters a codec, that is not by default supported. It will search for it and direct you to a place where you can read more and download the missing codec via the player’s Codec Finder service.
GOM Player is also capable of playing video files downloaded from the Internet or that are broken during the download process.
You will also be able to personalize GOM Player with its skinnable interface and advanced filter controls; this allows you to customize your experience to fit your exact needs. Additional Skins and logos are available from the GOM Player website.
Gom Player Features:
- Supports most of the codecs (AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, plus more) by its embedded codec system that you won’t have to look for appropriate codecs every time you can’t play a particular video format.
- It supports all kinds of features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects are perfect for highly advanced users who desire to watch video clips at the best quality.
- Plays incomplete or damaged AVI files by skipping the damaged frames. And it can also playback Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing (with real-time index rebuilding under certain condition: AVI downloading in consecutive order).
- Supports HTTP Streaming ASF/OGG/MP3/AAC/MPEG PS/MPEG TS: Only work with internal splitters).
- Gom Player support its skins, Subtitle, Overlay Mixer features, an Optimized buffer for streaming Automatic ASF source filter, Keys Remapping, Superspeed/High Mode, Enhanced Filter Rendering and full-Unicode.