Size: 13.1 MB
Downloads: 352433 times
FurMark OpenGL benchmark test will accurately measure the performance of the graphics card using fur rendering algorithms.
Fur rendering is specially adapted to overheat the GPU, and that’s why it is also a perfect stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
The benchmark offers several options allowing the user to tweak the rendering: fullscreen/windowed mode, MSAA selection, window size, duration.
The FurMark startup interface allows you to tweak the benchmark features such as:
- Benchmark mode or stability test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in a file
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
- Benchmarking parameters: time based or frames based