Author: Jacek Pazera
Date: 05/23/2020 07:35 AM
Size: 6.43 MB
Downloads: 12497 times
FUPX (Free UPX) is an easy-to-use graphical interface designed for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables).
You will have the power to easily and quickly compress/decompress Windows executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, SYS, AX, ACM, DRV, TLB, and others). You will be permitted access to all UPX parameters without having to resort to the command line, which is useful for novice users that are not comfortable using that option.
FUPX (Free UPX) does offer a few customization features like shell integration and some color scheme options, but what it lacks in fancy colors, etc., it makes up for with functionality and ease of use.
FUPX (Free UPX) Features:
- Compression and decompression of ELF executables (used on Unix, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, and other operating systems).
- Compression and decompression of Mac OS X executable files (Mach-O, FAT).
- Easy access to all UPX command-line parameters.
- Displays detailed information about compressed files: original file size, compression ratio, saved space, compression level, and other.
- The ability to filter files based on multiple criteria.
- Predefined UPX profiles for beginners. Advanced users can define custom profiles.
- Portability. Free UPX does not use the system registry, and all settings are stored in an INI file so that it can be run from portable drives.