Date: 04/17/2020 12:10 PM
Size: 14.7 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7
Downloads: 138014 times
FreeFileSync is a file/folder comparison and synchronization tool.
It is optimized to allow the highest performance and usability without restricted or overloaded UI interfaces. You can quickly compare files (bytewise or by date) and synchronize them without limitations, so an arbitrary number of files, subfolders, including empty folders, can be synchronized.
FreeFileSync features an easy-to-use UI that is geared for speed and massive sets of data. It is focused on usability; only the necessary functionality is provided, no need to contend with overloaded menus or icon jungles. You have the option to select folders via drag & drop or by the last configuration, and your screen settings are saved automatically. You can fully maintain and load different configurations by drag n’ drop, load-button, or via the command line. FreeFileSync supports double-click to show files in explorer, copy & paste support to export file-lists as well as sorting of file-lists by name, size, or date.
FreeFileSync also allows you to display statistical data like total filesizes, amount of bytes that will be transferred with your current settings. And when the need arises, you can delete any unnecessary/temporary files directly on the primary grid or right-click context menu. There are also progress indicators, status information, and error reporting options.
- Algorithms coded in C++ completely.
- Easily configurable command line mode for automated synchronization.
- Support for filesizes > 4 GB.
- Option to move files to Recycle Bin instead of deleting/overwriting them.
- Automatically ignore directories “RECYCLER” and “System Volume Information” when comparing and syncing.
- Localized German version available.
- Delete before copy: Avoid disc space shortages with large sync-operation.
- Based on wxWidgets framework => Portable to many operating systems.
- Filter functionality to include/exclude files from synchronization (without re-compare!).
- Include/exclude specific files from synchronization manually.
- FreeFileSync can create sync jobs via GUI to synchronize automatically (can be scheduled or executed directly).
Ads can be removed via a donation.