Date: 11/30/2020 11:18 AM
Size: 34.6 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 18521 times
Freeciv is an Open Source empire-building strategy game inspired by the history of human civilization.
From the Stone Age to the Space Age – build up your empire to conquer all others to become the greatest civilization, or if you are unable to be the best, subvert all others.
- Generally comparable with Civilization I & II
- Up to 126 players
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) computer-controlled players
- Internet & LAN multiplayer (TCP/IP)
- Support for a great number of platforms
- Premade maps & scenarios
- More than 50 playable units and 541 nations
- Modpack support
- Internationalization (i18n): translations for many languages available
- In-game help system