Author: PrimeExpert Software
Size: 49.5 MB
Downloads: 29972 times
FlashBoot allows you to create bootable USB disks, Flash Memory keys, and the added ability to install a mini OS on bootable USB devices.
What sets this apart from other similar utilities is its ability to create FAT32 filesystems on USB thumb drives larger than 32 GB. This will be of particular use in the UEFI environment where the motherboard’s firmware must recognize a USB thumb drive filesystem. FlashBoot can also smoothly work with thumb drives that have no partitions or a drive letter assigned. It can also recover a thumb drive’s full capacity if other tools have reduced the available space.
FlashBoot supports the ESD format of source Windows installation images (in addition to ISO image files and directly-accessed DVDs). And it is also fully functional under Windows XP; this is due to it not mounting any registry hives, FAT filesystems, WIM, and VHD images via the Windows kernel. These features are implemented within FlashBoot, without the need of calling on platform-specific tools.
- Prepares USB thumb drives for installation of Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows Vista to an internal HDD/SSD
- Installs full-featured Windows 10 or Windows 8/8.1 to a USB thumb drive, which will boot independently from the main OS on HDD/SSD
- Saves USB thumb drive to an image file
- Restores USB thumb drive from an image file
- Can copy a USB thumb drive to another USB thumb drive, retaining full bootability
- Install DOS to a USB thumb drive
- Can Install UEFI shell to a USB thumb drive
- Quickly formats USB thumb drives
- Wipes USB thumb drives (securely erase all data)
For $29.95 you can further access the following features:
- Create installable clone of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 with optional driver integration (USB 3.0, NVMe, AHCI/RAID or user-supplied drivers)
- Create bootable clone of Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 on a USB thumb drive, which will boot independently from the main OS on HDD/SSD
- Prepare USB thumb drive for installation of Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows Vista to internal HDD/SSD with driver integration (USB 3.0, NVMe, AHCI/RAID or user-supplied drivers)
- Prepare USB thumbdrive for installation of Windows XP to internal HDD/SSD
- Install mini version of Windows XP (BartPE) to USB thumb drive, which will boot independently from the main OS on HDD/SSD
- Create self-extracting archives (USB formatted with predefined content)