Size: 3.94 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 8684 times
FanControl is a highly-customizable portable Open Source GPU and CPU fan management utility.
With FanControl, you will be able to control almost every aspect of your machine’s fans. This process is accomplished through an easy-to-configure and use interface that offers a nice variety of features that will help keep your machine’s GPU and CPU fans running at optimal speeds while providing you with up to date details on their performance.
FanControl will be a useful asset for any geek looking to have more control over fan speeds even through multiple profiles allowing for quick use depending on the specific situation at hand.
- Save, edit and load multiple profiles
- Multiple temperature sources ( CPU, GPU, motherboard, hard drives, “.sensor” file )
- Custom fan curves
- Fine-tune the fan control response with steps, activation %, response time and hysteresis
- Mix different curves and sensors together
- Modern, dashboard-style UI
- Works as a background application with a customizable tray icon
- Create custom external temperature sensors with *.sensor files.
- And moreFan curve types:
- Linear: Temperature based linear function
- Graph: Temperature based custom curve
- Target: Temperature based that holds speed until target temperature is reached
- Mix: Use two different curves and apply a mix function (Max, Sum)
- Sync: Sync to an existing control
- Flat: Set a fixed %Graph fan curve editor:
- Add, remove and drag points around the graph
- Copy and paste points from a graph to another
- Fine-tune the response with the hysteresis and response time parameters