Author: EVGA Corporation
Date: 02/28/2020 08:13 AM
Size: 47.0 MB+
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 507616 times
EVGA Precision X1 will allow you to make fine-tuned adjustments on your graphics card, including GPU Clock Offsets, Memory Clock Offsets, Fan Speed, voltage and much more.
This latest version of Precision XOC has been revamped with NVIDIA graphics cards in mind and combines all the best of EVGA Precision and the EVGA OC Scanner giving you excellent overclocking features as well as built-in automatic tuning.
EVGA Precision X1 allows you to fully fine-tune your NVIDIA graphics card for superior maximizing cooling and performance. True enthusiasts know to go with the number one choice for GeForce overclocking; EVGA Precision.
EVGA Precision X1 Features:
- Brand new GUI that is faster and easier to use.
- Real-Time wattage monitoring (on supported EVGA graphics cards).
- Full support for GeForce RTX graphics cards (GTX support coming soon)
- RGB LED Control supporting graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge.
- LED Sync that syncs with other EVGA RGB components.
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control.
- New OC Scanner for finding the best stable overclock.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) shows your system vitals at a glance.
- GPU Clock, Memory Clock and Voltage Control.
- Custom fan control and fan curve.
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles via hotkey.
- In-game screenshot function.
- + More!
Please note that Precision XOC (6.2.7) is no longer in development, the latest release, EVGA Precision X1 has more features and is the current development version of EVGA Precision.