Date: 04/12/2020 09:37 AM
Size: 6.05 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 19202 times
Everyone Piano can play piano notes from your computer’s keyboard to allow everyone to learn or improve their piano skills.
The goal of this project was to allow people to learn or improve their piano playing skills by generating tones that are good enough that, coupled with a keyboard, you get a sense of playing the piano.
Everyone Piano can also produce real-time musical performances and can even simulate the pedals of the piano for sustaining notes.
Everyone Piano Features:
- Supports double-handed playing via a split key keyboard
- Supports automatic accompaniment, rhythm packing, and synchronization.
- Connect externally MIDI keyboard or electronic organ
- Customize the note layout of the keyboard
- Switchable dynamic skins
- Supports stave and numbered musical notation learning
- Adjustable playing speeds
- Supports loading the Vsti sound database
- Supports onboard sound card, timely playing
- Simulates piano pedals
- Customizable keyboard for playing semitones
- Supports recording, playback, music score display, inflection, and octaves
- Includes demo and teaching music and dozens of teaching and entertainment plug-ins
- And more…
It’s important to point out that with the way this program reads your keyboard’s keys you may get some warnings on anti-virus software.