Author: 4dots Software
Size: 563 KB+
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Downloads: 20496 times
Empty Folder Cleaner is designed for quickly scanning specific folders, it will identify all empty, junk, protected and normal folders. You then have the option to easily delete any empty folder.
This is an advanced tool and it is recommended that a backup is performed on the files of the folders selected for deletion in order to restore them if the need arises. Empty Folder Cleaner allows you to easily choose specific filenames that will be considered as junk files. Additionally, you are permitted to specify which protected files and folders are to be ignored.
Empty Folder Cleaner Features:
- Delete empty folders from your computer and remove the clutter in order to increase performance
- Backup files of the folders that are deleted can be kept and each deletion can be undone
- Specify protected folders, protected files, junk files and folders to ignore using wildcards and regular expressions
- Empty folders can be deleted permanently, deleted to the recycle bin or can be stored as a backup compressed in a zip file
- In order to avoid deletion error messages, before deleting folders they are being unlocked, if they are currently in use, using the Free File Unlocker engine
- Supports 38 languages
Offers a desktop catalog for other products – opt-out is available. It also asks to utilize your “idle resources for the benefit of others” which can be declined.
Deleting important system folders may cause irreversible damage – make certain that you select only harmless folders.