Author: DMDE Software
Date: 11/22/2020 10:15 PM
Size: 1.59 MB
Downloads: 62403 times
DMDE is a powerful software for data searching, editing, and recovery on disks.
It may recover directory structure and files in some complicated cases by using special algorithms when other software can’t help. The software is checked, listed, and awarded in catalogs.
DMDE has many freeware features such as a disk editor, a simple partition manager (i.e., allows undelete a partition), a tool to create disk images and clones, a RAID constructor, and file recovery from the current panel. Paid editions support file and directory recovery without restrictions; DMDE Professional Edition has additional features to recover clients’ data; you can compare editions at the author’s site.
DMDE supports NTFS, FAT12/16, FAT32, exFAT, Ext2/3/4, and works under Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (GUI and Console), DOS (Console), Linux (Terminal).
The free version features the disk editor, partition management, thorough volume search, disk imaging and cloning, file recovery from the current panel (up to 4000 files at a time). Prices start $18.30 and further include:
- Simultaneous run
- Transfer between equipment show
- Commercial use
- Multiple copies at discounts 20-80%
- Data recovery for clients allowed
- Portable use on many computers
- One-time use (inc. remote use) (up to 5 per month per license, without Professional Features)
- Data recovery reports (including logs and file checksums)
- Disk copying resumption and copying in several passes
- I/O handler script customization (including I/O error logs)
- Recovery of NTFS alternate data streams
- DMA mode support on DOSEditor’s Note:
32-bit versions work in both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.