Author: Brutal Developer
Date: 11/30/2020 09:22 PM
Size: 6.56 MB
Downloads: 147637 times
Directory Monitor is designed for real-time monitoring of file changes, modifications, deletions, new files, and file access, all in real real-time.
You can optionally execute an application when a change occurs.
Directory Monitor Features:
- Monitor directories for file changes, modifications, deletions, and new files in real-time.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden shares).
- Run as a Windows service.
- Optionally execute an application when an event occurs.
- Log the user on the network that made the changes.
- Include/exclude filtering on files being monitored.
- Quickly tell if a directory is available and being monitored.
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is fired.
- Auto updating, import/export and more.
The pro version includes the following additional features (prices start at $159.00):
- Detect inactivity after a given period of time
- Detect the user and application/process that made the changes
- Run in the background as a Windows service
- Snapshots to determine changes when offline
- Run external applications or scripts hidden in the background
- Command-line version to run from the console
- Extend with your own custom plugins using the SDK
- Send email messages when events occur
- Advanced grid view for sorting, grouping, filtering and exporting to Excel
- Advanced notifications with Growl
- Write event data to a database (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Play sounds when events occur