Date: 11/15/2020 07:53 PM
Size: 58.5 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: 9321 times
DBeaver supports all popular databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MS Access, Teradata, Firebird, Derby, etc.
- Usability is the main goal of this project; program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
- It is free and open-source (ASL).
- It is multiplatform.
- It is based on the Open Source framework and allows the writing of various extensions (plugins).
- It supports any database having a JDBC driver.
- It may handle any external data source which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
- There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Informix, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis in version 3.x) and different database management utilities (i.e., ERD).
- It has a great number of features.
DBeaver requires Java (JRE) 1.8+ to run.