Author: Best PDF Tools, Inc.
Date: 01/05/2021 09:32 AM
Size: 12.5 MB
Downloads: 4737 times
Combine PDF allows you to combine separate PDF documents into one with ease and more.
This powerful PDF tool is intended to make the process as simple as possible. Combine PDF permits you to merge PDF documents into one file. All you need is to drag-n-drop your PDF files into the program window, then click the “Convert” button and Combine PDF swiftly process your request. After a few seconds, your files will be combined into one PDF document. After PDF joining, you can manage your document by adding text watermarks, setting permissions, and editing metadata, for instance. All of the actions allowed by Combine PDF are available from an extremely user-friendly interface.
Combine PDF additionally allows you to use any combination of files, any order. It also works with password-protected documents.
Combine PDF Features:
- Adjust the conversion: choose the output folder, the file overwrite settings, the Preview mode, etc.
- Merge PDF files: you are enabled to combine several PDF files into one.
- Preview PDF: you can see your PDF files before conversion, thanks to an integrated PDF viewer.
- Modify PDF: crop, remove pages, rotate pages. Sing, encrypt and protect your PDF file.
- Print PDF files: you can print the received document without leaving the program.
- Choose your language: the interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, and Russian.
The free version only allows the merging of two PDF documents at a time as well as a nag-screen after each merge, etc. – price is $19.95.