Author: Chris P.C. srl
Date: 06/05/2020 06:56 AM
Size: 2.73 MB
Downloads: 85155 times
ChrisPC Win Experience Index lets you rate your computer and check the Windows Experience Index on your Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 installation. It gives you the possibility to view the CPU, RAM, HDD scores, or re-run the Windows benchmark tests.
Do you wonder what gaming or graphical processing power unleashes on your PC/Laptop hardware? Just get the Windows indexing scores calculated by Windows using ChrisPC Win Experience Index.
Get Windows Experience Index back on your Windows 8.1 installation!
You want to have the latest Windows version 8.1 and 10 to be able to check your Windows Experience Index. It’s quite simple; just install ChrisPC Win Experience Index software and you will get back the Windows interface that you are already familiar with from Windows 7 and Windows 8.
ChrisPC Win Experience Index Features:
- Brings back the Windows Experience Index to Windows 10.
- Brings back the Windows Experience Index to Windows 8.1.
- Rate your computer on Windows 10 with one click.
- Rate your computer on Windows 8.1 with one click.
- Fast access to Windows Experience Index scores on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Share your WEI scores as a JPEG image, Text file or copy to clipboard to your friends.
- See your computer ratings for CPU, Memory, Storage Disk, Graphics, Gaming.
- Re-run assessments with a single click on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Multi language interface: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Portuguese.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
The Windows Experience Index measures the capability of your computer’s hardware and software configuration and expresses this measurement as a number called a base score. A higher base score generally means that your computer will perform better and faster than a computer with a lower base score, especially when performing more advanced and resource-intensive tasks.
When you’re shopping for a new PC, the Windows Experience Index can help you find the model that suits your needs. Scoring a PC you already own can help pinpoint slower components worth upgrading.