Author: Chris P.C. srl.
Date: 06/18/2020 10:11 AM
Size: 5.14 MB
License: Shareware $14.99
Downloads: 62660 times
Chris-PC RAM Booster effectively changes Windows default behavior enabling you to productively manage your computer memory and pagefile usage.
The aftereffects will be readily noticeable; newly opened games and applications will run better and faster.
It will monitor the RAM (Random Access Memory) usage, and when that gets to a certain low memory threshold, it will trigger the process of freeing up memory for newly opened programs while at the same time move the old programs from RAM to the virtual memory on the disk.
Chris-PC RAM Booster Features:
- Faster running applications and games by smartly optimizing the usage of the physical RAM of your computer against the virtual memory from the page file of your Windows operating system.
- Wide set of options and settings for personal customization of RAM usage: including low memory threshold to start the freeing up process, setting for full-screen applications, CPU usage for which memory should be freed, etc.
- Background running: once installed, started and configured, RAM Booster will run quietly without user interaction and will free-up RAM.
- Is useful also on server machines (idle or in use), with no user logged in, giving access to more RAM to server programs.
- Includes a memory benchmark test to get an evaluation on the stability of your computer and RAM memory.
- Provides statistics for a complete overview of your computer performance with RAM Booster active.
- Provides dynamic systray icon which displays real-time computer memory usage.
- Simple and intuitive interface.