Author: CCTVCAD Software
Date: 06/22/2020 09:27 AM
Size: 3.80 MB
Downloads: 109 times
CCTV Design Lens Calculator is a freeware app for CCTV design. Along with the traditional function of many Lens Calculators – calculation of the field-of-view size depending on the distance and lens focal length, CCTV Design Lens Calculator offers several new, more effective tools.
CCTV Design Lens Calculator allows you to:
- Choose the most suitable lenses, heights, and locations for camera installation to provide the required parameters of view areas.
- Calculate the horizontal projection sizes of view areas to draw them on the location plan.
- The calculation of the projections is performed in a 3D coordinate system, depending on the parameters and height of the camera, the required range of heights, and the maximum distance of video surveillance. It is convenient to use the resulting projection to draw them on the location plan during CCTV design in any graphics program.
- Choose the optimal camera resolution for specific tasks.
- Calculate distances from the camera up to which the specified criteria of spatial resolution (pixel density) and field-of-view size are satisfied. It is convenient to mark these distances on the obtained projections during CCTV design in any graphics program. The default values of these criteria of spatial resolution correspond to the five regions according to the CCTV Operational Requirements Manual 2009: Monitor and Control, Detect, Observe, Recognize, Identify.
- Calculate values of spatial resolution (pixel density) and field-of-view size at specified distances from the camera.
- Visually, using automatically scalable pictures, estimate details of images of various objects at specified distances from the camera or with specified values ?? of spatial resolution (pixel density). CCTV Design Lens Calculator contains photos and models of people and a car with a license plate. You can add your pictures.
- CCTV Design Lens Calculator allows you to model images from megapixel cameras, up to hundreds of megapixels using PiP (Picture in Picture) technology.
- The Lens Calculator has a Digital ZOOM tool for a more accurate estimation of resolution.
- CCTV Design Lens Calculator allows you to export the results of calculation and models of images as screenshots in formats *. Bmp, *. Jpg, *. Gif, *. Tiff, *. Png. You can also copy the results and images to the clipboard.
- CCTV Design Lens Calculator can operate metric (meters) and imperial (foot) measurement systems.