Author: TeraByte Unlimited
Date: 05/28/2020 07:31 AM
Size: 5.31 MB
License: Shareware $39.95
Downloads: 99343 times
This program has been developed to provide you with a capable set of partitioning tools that are easy to use and all together in one convenient spot. It comes with a Boot Manager that allows you to boot any partition on any hard drive (up to 16), including logical volumes and also booting multiple operating systems from a single partition.
BootIt Bare Metal supports hiding/unhiding partitions, swapping of drives, and partition table order for each boot item and will automatically detect existing operating systems upon installation and adds them to the boot menu. You can use the Direct Boot Menu to boot directly to any partition, bypassing the standard boot menu. It also provides options enabling you to customize and secure the computer with user IDs and passwords as well as support for booting to Linux, MS-DOS, OS/2, and more…
BootIt Bare Metal Features:
- Support for MBR, EMBR and GPT type partitioning.
- Direct support for PATA/SATA (AHCI) drives.
- Create, move, copy, delete, and undelete partitions.
- Optionally, wipe a partition when deleted.
- Non-destructive resizing of FAT/FAT32, NTFS, and Linux Ext2/3/4 partitions.
- Create over 200 primary partitions on EMBR disks.
- Specify unlimited primary partitions on a per-drive basis.
- Convert between MBR, EMBR, and GPT type disks.
- Easily enforce Windows 7 partition alignment standards.
- Complete control overdrive geometry.
- Directly edit the Windows BCD store to fix booting errors – no Windows DVD required!
- Edit small text files on any supported partition, even those hidden from Windows.
- Supports hard drives beyond 16 exabytes in size.
· Compatible with Linux file systems.
· Create backup images of single partitions, multiple partitions, or entire drives.
· Quickly recover from drive failure, corruption or data loss by restoring an image or extracting the data from a backup.
· Migrate to a new drive by restoring an image or by copying (cloning) the original drive. Optionally, expand existing partitions to utilize a larger drive.
· Support for both internal and external drives (including USB 2.0, IEEE1394, and eSATA).