Author: Awesome Screenshot, Inc.
Date: 11/12/2020 12:38 PM
Size: 3.93 MB
Downloads: 16404 times
Awesome Screenshot for Chrome allows you to easily capture all or part of any web page with the ability to add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads.
Awesome Screenshot For Chrome is a great tool when you need to use a screenshot professionally without the need to jump around using different utilities to achieve what this Chrome extension does all-in-one. The only thing we did notice is; when using the different arrows and highlighter features, there is a little skewing between where you intend to place an arrow or highlight, for instance, and where that arrow or highlight shows up on the captured image – so that takes a little mental adjustment to get used to it, but other than that works as described.
Awesome Screenshot for Chrome Features:
- Capture or clip selected area, or all visible portion, or entire page
- Supports PNG format
- Supports horizontal scrolling when capturing
- Desktop screen capture
- Annotate any image with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text
- Crop, scroll & show crop area dimensions
- Blur certain sections to hide sensitive information
- Copy the screenshot and paste it to Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Supports Windows and Linux
The free version includes most features, but some have usage caps. Starting at $4.00 per month, you can access unlimited project folders, unlimited screenshots per project, all annotation tools, multiple options for saving screenshots, and more.