Date: 06/09/2020 02:08 PM
Size: 4.38 MB
Downloads: 2923 times
Avira Password Manager for Firefox is capable of managing, creating, saving, and syncing all your passwords and notes across all your devices.
Avira Password Manager for Firefox lets you create and manage all your passwords and notes anytime, anywhere. This password organizer makes it a breeze to bring order to your work and personal life. Avira Password Manager can also check the security status of your user accounts directly via your Avira Password Manager dashboard. This ensures you enjoy maximum protection, as we want you to be as well-protected as possible.
Avira Password Manager for Firefox synchronizes every change made and can be used on a wide range of devices and operating systems as well.
One password for all your devices
- With Avira Password Manager you only need to remember one single password – the master password. It’s like the key to an uncrackable password vault, in which your logins are safely stored.Auto-fill logins
- Easy, convenient, time-saving: The Avira Password Manager browser add-on auto-fills your logins across all your favorite websites, making it the best password manager available. Password Manager also recognizes when you enter a new password on a website and asks if you want to save it.Password generator
- Do you use weak, common passwords for all your accounts? Not anymore! Avira Password Manager makes it effortless to generate strong, unique passwords to give you the best protection against identity theft.Security
- The new security status shows you at a glance how secure your passwords, accounts, and websites are, and whether any of your credentials have already been compromised. You can then take immediate action to improve your online security. Avira Password Manager protects your passwords and notes using 256-bit AES encryption – the most secure standard out there. Think of it as your own personal armored password safe. Thanks to your master password only you and you alone have access to them – not even Avira can access your data.
Requires free registration with Avira. The Pro version is $31.99 per year and further provides the following:
- Has an online account been hacked? A notification will appear in your security status if your data has been stolen after a breach.Website check:
- Some of the websites you’re registered for may be unsafe! The security status checks whether the website is known as unsafe.Password check:
- The security status analyzes your existing passwords and notifies you of weak or duplicate ones.